www.thecatskillfarms.com

Visit our website: www.thecatskillfarms.com

Don't miss our fun Video Series

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vlog Cabin

Well, presently I'm reviewing my Standard Talent Agreement sent over by the Scripps Network. Seems they like my perspective, wittiness, good looks and general outlook on things (or they couldn't find anyone else to do the job), so I'm creating a half dozen or so homemade videos for the project as it progresses. Think Anthony Bourdain or Bear Grylls, without the cool name.

Honestly, I didn't even know what a vlog or a flip camera was until a few weeks ago, but now I'm not only blogging, I'm vlogging. And since the DIY blog cabin website gets like 300,000 hits a week, that's some serious exposure. Definitely am going to need to keep my neck hair trimmed and shave a little more often.

Check out the first Blog Cabin 2010 Vlog here.

1 comment: