www.thecatskillfarms.com

Visit our website: www.thecatskillfarms.com

Don't miss our fun Video Series

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mid-Century Lucas and a Farmhouse Renovation

Back in 2004 this Goldman Sachs guy and his wife and daughter hired us to remodel his 30 acre farmhouse up in Hankins NY. By the time we were done, he had another daughter in the family and I think there might even had been another on the way.

Let's just say we've improved our game since then.

Nice wine cellar down in the original basement.

I'm such a self-critic, which I guess all good business owners are - that I'm always so insecure about our early homes - but every time I have the opportunity to up close and personal with them, I'm always amazed at how they are holding up.






It's a big holiday weekend and we are meeting Gary and Nikki at Barn III to go over some major design directions. Then the calendar is free, free, free. Might go up to the porch of the Blog Cabin house to watch the Bethel Woods fireworks tonight. The backporch has an amazing vantage of the music grounds.




And our refurbished offices - on the right you can see all our siding samples we used up. And my friend Zach's Harley.



Then the frog....



....the Prince, doing the down low on my new Eames Lounger.




Amazing spring and summer weather so far. 4 house deals in the oven, 7 sales so far this year. At this pace, we will outdo last year, which outdid the year before, which outdid the year before, etc...

I got one word for those thinking about buying one of our homes - 4.5% interest rates.


1 comment:

  1. Denise @ CornerstoneJuly 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    Nice! Steve said he's paid his dues at DIY....we'll bring the cocktails ;)

    ReplyDelete