www.thecatskillfarms.com

Visit our website: www.thecatskillfarms.com

Don't miss our fun Video Series

Friday, January 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

Lucas' ipad creation ( I helped)....

Remedial photoshop farting around....


Stickers and stars from the Monkey Game...


An oar I bought at a local antiques store for my swanky apartment I'm furnishing in Saugerties, NY....

My favorite book-keeper.... Been with me from the very beginning when it was just me and her and a whole lot of debt....

My favorite barber shop in Saugerties, named Hot Towel, no less....



Playing around at the NYC boat show...


Downtown Saugerties...



Painting my apartment...

Home goods across the street...


My favorite farmhouse on StarJem road that we are closing on next week....


My favorite real estate company who gave me their exclusive front window, and who sold their first listing of mine in 7 days...


My favorite new Cottage 38 in Stone Ridge, NY...


My favorite smartest son and his good friend Woody in a cool NYC apartment overlooking the Statue of Liberty and the Hudson River ...

and his city friends, showin' 'em how to play in the woods, climb log piles and stamp on ice puddles to make them crack...




My favorite office wall of the roads I've built and named...

Lucas whooping it up on New Years Eve (yes, that's his real hair) ...


And New Years Eve Eve at Jeanne and Deb at Cottage 14... That's Bryce, Thom and Justen from the Tuthill Road gang...


Yahwza, I'm busy, and I fear it's just going to be busier than ever this year.

1 comment:

  1. Want to be there and out of this rat race box store building madness we need our downtowns !!!!

    ReplyDelete