www.thecatskillfarms.com

Visit our website: www.thecatskillfarms.com

Don't miss our fun Video Series

Monday, January 28, 2013

Cottage 40 Interior Shots

So as I was running around dropping off this years Christmas Gift to our homeowners, on occasion I would run into a family that was actually there.  I've been meaning for years to circle back once our clients move in and check out how they've made a house a home, but it's not often as of this date that I get to do it that all that much.

Just so happens, that the one I did venture into lately was just super right on.  Here are some moved-in pics.





















Right out of a magazine if you ask me.  And the truly demoralizing fact for those of us who have trouble even finishing the furnishings, half of these do-dads, needle works and window coverings are frickin' hand made by the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment